|Name of disease||No. of patients||Average age of patient||Average duration of disease||Average Time of relief|
|Diabetes Mellitus||190||52.65 yrs.||5.43 yrs.||7.9 months|
Our Ayurveda medicines for Depression, tension , migraine has following pharmacological activities based on various research making them effective and helpful in the diseases.
- Hypoglycemic : Lowering the concentration of glucose in the blood.
- Anti-diabetic : Which prevents or relives diabetes. Treat diabetes mellitus by lowering glucose levels in the blood.
- Hypotensive : Prevents or relives hypertension
- Hypolipidemic : Prevents or relives Hyperlipidemia
- Antioxidant : Antioxidants are substances that may protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Free radicals are molecules produced when your body breaks down food, or by environmental exposures like tobacco smoke and radiation. Free radicals can damage cells, and may play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases.
- Immunostimulator : Which stimulate the immune system by inducing activation or increasing activity of any of its components.
- Anti-cataract : Prevents or relives catract.
- Hepatoprotective : Ability to prevent damage to the liver
- Neuropsychological : Ability to improve or prevent damage to Neuropsychological functions.
- Anti-stress : Prevents or relives from stress
- Hence it is useful in treatment of Diabetes Mellitus/Diabetes Insipidus/Juvenile Diabetes/Gestational diabetes/diabetes type1 type 2
- *Pharmacological activities of the ingredients used in our medicines are based on research done by various Government and Private organisations published by CCRAS and other organisations.
In all 540 male and 150 female patients of age between 29 years of 74 years with the mean age of 52.65 years had been treated with cow urine therapy. Remarkable downfall in blood sugar level recorded in all the patients average 85% relief is found within average 3.25 months time duration of treatment. The average duration of Diabetes mellitus was 5.43 years before undergoing Dr. Jain’s cow urine therapy.
|Pharmacological activities based upon research|
Hypoglycemic (रक्तशर्करा नियंत्रक), Anti-diabetic (मधुमेह नाशक), Hypotensive (रक्तदाब भारनाशक), Hypolipidemic (रक्तगत वसाधिक्य नियंत्रक), Antioxidant (अपचयजन्य क्षय नाशक), Immunostimulant (रोग प्रतिरोधक शक्तिवर्धक), Anti-cataract (मोतियबिंद रोधी), Hepatoprotective (यकृत कार्यसाधक), Neuropsychological (तंत्रिका क्रियबाधक), CNS depressant (मस्तिष्कगत उत्तेजनाशामक), Anti-stress (तनाव विरोधी).
Cow Urine Therapy And Diabetes
In a significant breakthrough in treatment of diabetics, the scientists in Bangalore have found that cow urine reduces the blood sugar level. A study conducted by Professor K Jayakumar of the Government College.
Bangalore has shown that cow’s urine has anti-diabetic properties.
“According to research it was found that the cow’s urine lowers the blood glucose level and stimulates beta cells, as in the case anti-diabetic”.
“The activity was tested in experimentally induced diabetic rats. The rats were orally given a small dose of cow’s urine daily. It was noticed that rates treatedith the cow’s urine had lower Blood-sugar level as compared to non-treated diabetic rats,”.
Cow urine can cure diabetes – Hindustan Times ( Bangalore, June 07, 2008)
Cow urine : a diabetes cure! – Reuters.com
Jun.9 – Indian scientists say cow urine can reduce blood sugar levels.
According to ancient knowledge, half the types of diabetes (Madhuprameha) can be cured. Unfortunately, a large proportion of patients found now-a-days belong to incurable (asadhya, type I) or controllable kashtsadhy ) thpe of diabetes. And since they get attracted to diabetes industry referred to the article quoted in the reference message, word “cure” has entirely disappeared from diabetes world.
The cow urine is used in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines for centuries. This sceintific study promises to give a ray of hope for millions of diabetic patients in the country, the report said. – NNN-BSS
Cow urine is a powerful medicine as suported by ancient texts. It restores the intelligence of body cells to use the glucose in presence of insulin. The author gives some ways to try for a cure below, for those who can get cow urine of Indian cow in the neighbourhood. If few such lucky ones read this mail, how to obtain this urine will be told to them if there is a request. Since prakruti of a person can not be judged remotely, the patients can undertake this trial and see if they find significant benefits.
Dibaetes is a metabolic disorder where in human body does not produce or properly uses insulin, a hormone that is required to convert sugar, statches, and other food into energy. Diabetes mellitus is characterzed by constant high levels of blld glucose (sugar). Human body has to maintain the blood glucose level at a very narrow range, which is done with insulin and glucagon. The function of glucagon is causing the liver to release glucose from its cells into the blood for the production of energy.
Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes impede a person’s carefree life. When breakdown of glucose is stopped completely, body uses fat and protein for producing the energy. Due to this mechanism symptoms like polydipsia, polyuria, polyphegia, and excessive weightloss can be observed in a diabetic.
It is investigated that cow’s urine beta cells has anti-diabetic agent which strongly helps to repair metabolic disorder. Though, Diabetes mellitus is not completely curable even with modern science, but according to Panch Gavyan Type 1 and Type 2 is completely curable with cow urine therapy.
Symptoms Of Diabetes &amp; How It Affects Human Body.
In both types of diabetes, signs and symptoms are more likely to be similar as the blood sugar is high, either due to less or no production of insulin or resulinsistance.
Increased fatigue : Due to inefficiency of the cell to metabolize glucose, reserve fat of body is metabolized to gain energy. When fat is broken down in the body, it uses more energy as compared to glucose, hence body goes in negative calorie effect, which results in fatigue.
Extra urine production and dehydration (Polyuria) : Increase in urine production is due to excess glucose present in body. Body gets rid of the extra sugar in the blood by excretine it through urine. This leads to dehydration because along with the sugar a large amount of water is excreted out of the body.
Motivate hunger (Polyphegia) : The hormone insulin is also responsible ofr stimulating hunger. In order to cope up with high sugar levels in blood, body produces insulin which leads to increased hunger.
Weight flactuation : Factors like loss of water (polyuria), glucosuria, metabolism of body fat and protein may lead to weight loss. Few cases may show weight gain due to increased appetite.
Eye focus problem (Blurry vision) : Hyperosmolar hyperglycemia nonketotic syndrome is the condition when body fluid is pulled out of tissues including lenses of the eye, which affects its ability to focus, resulting blurry vision.
Irritability : It is a sign of high blood sugar because of the inefficient glucose supply to the brain and other body organs, which make us, feel tired and uneasy.
Infections : The body gives few signals whenever there is fluctuation in blood sugar (due to suppression of immune system) by frequent skin infections like fungal or bacterial or UTI (urinary tract infection).
Poor wound healing : High blood sugar resists the flourishing of WBC, (white blood cell) which are responsible for body immune system. When these cells do not function accordingly. wound healing is not at good pace. Secondly, long statnding diabetes leads to thichening of blood vessels which affect proper circulation of blood in different body parts.
Diabetes mellitus occours when the pancreas doesn’t make enough or any of the hormone insulin, or when the insulin produced doesn’t work effectively. In diabetes, this causes the level of glucose in the blood to be too high.
In Type 1 diabetes the cells in the pancreas that make insulin are destroyed, causing a severe lack of insulin. This is thought to be the result of the body attaking and destroying its own cells in the pancreas – known as an autoimmune reaction.
It’s not clear why this happens, but a number of explanations and possible triggers of this reaction have been proposed. These include:
- Infection with a specific virus or bacteria;
- Exposure to food-borne chemical toxins; and
- Exposure as very young infant to cow’s milk, where an yet unidentified component of this triggers the autoimmune reaction in the body.
However, these are only hypotheses and are by no means proven causes.
Type 2 diabetes is believed to develop when :
- The receptors on cells in the body that normally respond to the action of insulin fail to be stimulated by it-this is known as insulin resistance. In response to this more insulin may be produced, and this over-production exhausts the insulin-manufacturing cells in th pancreas;
- There is simply insufficient insulin available; and
- The insulin that is available may be abnormal and therefore doesn’t work properly.
The following risk factors increase the chances of someone developing Type 2 diabetes:
- Increasing age;
- Obesity; and
- Physical inactivity.
Rarer causes of diabetes include:
- Certain medicines;
- Preganancy (gestational diabetes); and
- Any illness or disease that damages the pancreas and affects its ability to produce insulin e.g. pancreatitis